Lexmark Printer not Printing
Lexmark Printer not printing, printing blank pages, not communicating with the computer? And many other issues are prevalent. Every month we receive hundreds of complaints regarding Lexmark Printer Printing issues, and we always try to provide a quick solution. In this article, we’ve covered some methods you can use when your Lexmark Printer is not printing.
Method 1- Unplug and Plug Back in your Lexmark Printer
- Unplug Lexmark Printer from power and disconnect it from the interface cable.
- Open Lexmark Printer and ensure no paper is stuck in the machine before printing.
- Leave the Printer on power for 30 seconds and then reconnect it.
- Send a print job to Lexmark, as a way of fixing the problem and ensuring that the Printer works better.
Contact Lexmark Printer Tech Support team who work on the 24-hours basis if the problem persists after following the proper steps above in solving the problem.
Method 2- Restart your Lexmark Printer
Restarting Lexmark Printer is the same as restarting any other Printer. The following steps are necessary for Restarting a Lexmark Printer:
- On the Lexmark Printer, locate the power button and power the Printer on.
- Press the cancel button, hold it for three to five seconds and then release the cancel button simultaneously.
- The release of the cancel button from Lexmark Printer automatically restarts to begin operation.
- The lighting of the Printer and blinking confirms that it has restarted.
- When the blinking stops, the Printer will have restarted.
Method 3- Uninstall your Printer and Re-install it
Uninstalling and reinstalling the Printer is one of the best methods of solving the problem of Printer not printing effectively. The control panel on the computer can be used in addressing the issue effectively by following the steps below:
1.On Windows 10 Search box type Settings. Click on Settings.
2.Now Click on Devices.
3.Then Select Printers and Scanner from the left menu.
4.Now, Select the Lexmark Printer you want to remove and Click on Remove Device.
5.Click on Yes.
On the other hand, the Printer can be reinstalled again by following the steps below:
- Reboot the computer to ensure any programs in the registry changes updated.
- Connect the printer with an USB cable from the computer
- Click the Start button.
- Click on Settings
- Choose Devices
- Go to Printers and Scanner from the left menu.
- Select Add a printer or scanner.
8.Now Choose your Lexmark Printer.
If your Lexmark Printer didn’t showed up then select The printer that I want isn’t listed.
Follow the instructions on the screen to add your Lexmark Printer Manually.
Method 4- Update Lexmark Printer Drivers
Updating Lexmark Printer drivers can be done either manually or automatically. Updating the driver is a vital process in keeping Lexmark Printer condition functional and work effectively
Option 1: Manually
Download and install the update of the driver. The process requires patience, time and utilization of computer skills effectively.
The process requires the user to visit the Lexmark official website to download the driver by searching the driver on the Printer driver download page.
Lexmark drivers and software’s are released on the website where an individual can download and correct driver selection up to the latest driver.
Here’s how you can do it: –
- Go to this website Lexmark Printer Drivers.
- Add your printer model no. Select from the suggestions.
- Choose your Operating System (Windows/MAC/Linux)
- Select your Operating System Version.
- Select your Language.
- Click on Submit.
Option 2: Automatically
You can download any 3rd party Printer driver software which can solve your Lexmark Printer’s problem. You can Google Lexmark printer drivers or you can contact us to get help.
Method 5- Restart Print Spooler Services from your computer
The steps are taken to restart print spooler services from the computer include
1.Open the run box ‘windows key + r‘.
3.Find Print Spooler inside the services
4.Right Click on it and Click on Stop
5.Open the run box and copy paste this text inside it C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS. Click on OK.
6.Delete all the folders and Files from there.
7.Unplug the printer from computer.
8.Now, Restart your Print Spooler service from computer
9.Connect your printer and try doing a test print.
Method 6- Contact Lexmark Support Chat
Hopefully, the method suggested in this article can fix your problem. If in case you are not able to troubleshoot of your own and having difficulties with the methods then try calling Lexmark Printer support department.
Our experts will help fix all the problems with your Lexmark Printer. Some of the issues in Lexmark Printer can be only fixed by highly-experienced Printer experts who have years of experience in working on several printing problems in Lexmark Printer and fixing it. So, without wasting any dial our Lexmark Printer Technical Support Phone Number to get instant help and remedies.